Diljit Dosanjh calls himself 'Fashion Killa'. Yes, you read that right. While we'd raise our eyebrows under normal circumstances if anyone else did it, in this case we're just going with it because let's face it - if there's anyone in the industry right now who can do justice to that name, it's him. Don't believe us? Just follow him on Instagram
Diljit has transformed into the kind of fashionista the crowds look up to - if not for anything else, just to have an idea about which brands are 'in'. And that comes naturally to him, too, because he clearly enjoys experimenting with outfits from the best brands out there. He, however, clearly has a fetish for shoes. In fact, we won't be wrong to call him one of the most notable sneakerheads in the country right now. We have compiled 7 of his Instagram stories as proof. Take a look.
1. When he wore a mix-n-match Triple S pair from Balenciaga. They are two different shoes, yes.
2. When he showed us how he felt for his White Emoji sneakers from Vetements.
3. When his black Triple S pair helped raise the temperature.
4. When he almost sang an ode for his white Balenciagas.
5. When he was as enamoured by his Raf Simons Adidas pair as we were.
6. When he showed off his Yeezy Desert Rat pair - like they deserve to.
7. When he proved that statement socks are a very wise decision, when it comes to really showing off your sneakers.
Don't Miss> 5 Of The Closest NBA Alliances On The Court > Madhavan Is The Coolest Dad In Bollywood > Akshay Kumar In Tracksuits Makes The Perfect PT Teacher > Every Guy Needs Ikat Print Shirts, Cites Shahid Kapoor > Styling Lessons From Ishaan Khatter For Skinny Guys > How To Look Thinner With Just A Shirt > 5 Style Hacks To Make Your Biceps Look Bigger > Ranveer's Outfit Reminds Us Of A Shape-Shifting Snake > Ranveer Has Turned Into A Fashionable Beast For Simmba 55K > Anand Ahuja's Lion Bag Is Luggage Goals 8.4K > Even Today, John Abraham's Easy Style Is Irreplaceable > 7 Indian Models On How To Wear A Printed Shirt > 10 Women Tell Us Why Men Should Get Rid Of Unibrow > The 7 Best Celebrity Outfits From The Week > 8 Supermodels Every 90s Kid Used To Look Up To > Explore the most viral stories in Fashion
Photo: © Twitter (Main Image)
From The Web>
Ever since his birth, his parents never saw him smile.>
AD: Qatar Airways
Travel home in comfort and style>
Babygirl born with hole in her heart.Please Help>
AD: Joyville by Shapoorji Pallonji
NRI's Booked Home at Shapoorji Pune at Rs 45,000>
Would you believe what Indians wear on Holidays?>
Source : https://www.mensxp.com/fashion/celebrity-style/46116-7-stories-from-diljit-dosanjh-s-instagram-which-prove-that-shoes-are-his-biggest-love.html